HVMS Kritak is the nameship of a class of 12 Cruisers, in service with the Valderan Royal Navy. The Kritak is currently commanded by Captain Robert Phaserman, son of Gary Phaserman and Kirsta Fignarigto.
GENERAL CHARACTORISTICS Edit
- Type: Cruiser
- Length: 750 meters
- Beam: Hull, 120 meters; Wings, 325 Meters
- Decks: 36
- Armament: 18 x 404mm Disruptor Cannons, 20 x 127mm Disruptor Cannons, 6 x Torpedo Launchers (18 tubes), 8 Anti-Starfighter Batteries.
- Crew: 30 Officers, 30 Chief Petty Officers, 340 enlisted. Normal Marine Detachment of 100.
- Performance: Maximum Warp 9.975 for 12 hours, emergency Warp 9.989 for 2 hours.
- Powerplant: 1 x VC-W-998-B-60 Multi-Axial Warp Core; 4 x VC-I-1024-90 Impulse Drive Engines.
- Mass: 4,500,000 Metric Tonnes
- Auxiliary craft: 2 x High Speed Shuttles, 4 x Shuttle Pods.
- Sensors: Numerous sensor systems for long range, short range, fire control, and space control duties. Limited scientific capabilities.
- Ordered: 15 December, 2376
- Laid Down: 12 January, 2377
- Launched: 09 May, 2379
- Unit Cost: Ҹ2,980,000,000 (US$3.8 Billion, 2009)